Inspired by the rich colours of Morocco, our Sahara picnic rug is woven with tonal shades of sunset pinks, a touch of purple, orange and brown. Ideal for long days by the ocean, this vibrant, bohemian picnic blanket is durable, hard wearing, made with 100% organic cotton and designed in Australia.
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- 200 x 160cm which comfortably fits 4 people
- Can be used as a picnic rug or beach throw, while camping or living on the road and to brighten your home as a decorative throw, rug or as wall tapestry
- Durable and hard wearing with a comfortable texture against the skin
- Soft and breathable, thickness of the throws can be compared to a beach towel
- Bohemian floral design in pinks, a touch of purple, orange and brown, designed in Australia
- Please note, the colours and designs are created by a method of weaving the yarn together, our design has not been printed on the rug. Colours may appear slightly different in lifestyle images.
It is recommend where possible, spot cleaning over washing with cold, soapy water. If you need to wash it, hand wash in cold, soapy water. Hang to air dry. Do not use harsh detergents. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not soak, machine wash, bleach, dry clean, tumble dry or iron. Expect an initial 10% shrinkage once washed, but the rug will expand in size again after use. The yarn does soften from each wash like any other blanket / throw. Avoid contact with suntan lotions and oils as they can mark with heavy use – wash immediately if your items come into contact. Avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls of the yarn. To remove dirt, shake outside rather than vacuum as it can damage the threads.